Attn:

I am Mr James adeniyi, We are a private loan lender .We give out loans to business people and individuals for just 3% interest rate.We give out local and international loans to any body all over the world. We give out loans via account transfer to what ever country you are.We are not a bank and we do not require much documents.If you are interested in getting a loan from our company, contact us with the following details.

FULL NAME...............
FULL CONTACT
ADDRESS..................
COUNTRY..................