Invitation to attend PodCamp Boston, July 19-20, 2008

How many times have you heard this old saw:

"The best part of a conference is the conversations in the hallway."

What if the conference WAS the hallway?

That's the power of PodCamp Boston, the power of community, the power of conversation. The power of putting smart people from every walk of life together for two days to learn, share, and grow their new media skills. 480 people gathering to share their ideas, lessons learned and earned, cutting edge developments, and stories.
From blogging to podcasting to Twitter to virtual worlds and more, whether you're a veteran of new media or just getting started, PodCamp Boston has something for YOU. Set aside July 19-20, 2008 at the Joseph Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts.

Could one good idea change your world? What about a weekend full of them?

PodCamp Boston promises to help you learn, share, and grow your new media skills. If you've been wondering how to get more involved in new media and social media, if you've thought about starting a blog, podcast, or Twitter presence, PodCamp Boston is for you. If you're a veteran adventurer of new media, come to share and learn from your peers, and make partnerships & friendships! PodCamp Boston offers something for everyone, no matter where you are on your new media journey.

Hear what others have to say about PodCamp Boston:

"I regularly present at 30+ conferences a year, almost all with paid staff and organizers. This conference was in the top 5 best organized out of all of those... Even now, in the weeks after Podcamp, we're all still talking about how great it was." - Jared Spool, User Interface Engineering

"PodCamp Boston was a great experience, something I would recommend to others to join and support and something I look forward to being a part of in the future." - Jeff Pulver, VON

"I had a great time today at Podcamp Boston 2, a new media expo at the Boston Convention Center full of podcasters, bloggers, and other new media folks. There was so much energy in the room - with everyone taking pictures, blogging, podcasting,  and twittering - it was reminiscent of SXSW." - Stephanie Rogers, PARTNERS+simons

Space is extremely limited. Register today!

Register today for PodCamp Boston 3! We've reserved the Joseph Martin Conference Center, which has a strict limit of 480 people. To ensure that everyone who wants to attend can, we're asking you to make a $50 commitment to the event, so we know who will be there for sure.

Register now at:
http://podcampboston3.eventbrite.com

I look forward to seeing you in Boston this July 19-20!

Best regards,

Christopher S. Penn
PodCamp Co-Founder
PodCamp Boston Lead Organizer
http://www.PodCampBoston.org
http://www.ChristopherSPenn.com

PodCamp Boston 3 is generously sponsored in part by:
YOU
http://www.mDialog.com
http://www.BlueSkyFactory.com

To no longer receive messages from PodCamp, please click here
.Email service provided and sponsored by Blue Sky Factory's Publicaster Email Service. Learn more at BlueSkyFactory.com.