Re: UK NATIONAL ONLINE LOTTERY AWARD 2007(contact claims agent)

Dear : Winner,     Winning Contact Number H/N-39-8B-00168    This is to inform you that you have been selected for a cash prizeof   £1,000,000.00 pounds held  August, 2007 in London UK.The selection   process was carried out through random selection in Our computerized email   selection system(ess) from a database of over 250,000 email Addresses   drawn from which you were selected.    Contact our fiduciary agent for claims with:    Mr. Michael Field  Telephone: +44 (0) 701 1136363   E-mail:unlonlinegames@go2.pl      Yours faithfully,  Sincerely,