JOB: Senior Linux Systems Administrator - London, United Kingdom

Hi List,

I´m trying to fill a Senior Linux Systems Administrator. This is
a senior sysadmin role that requires infrastructure architect grade
thinking. We're a small team of open source and telephony experts, many
with a track record of contribution to Open Source projects.  Our focus
on quality of service, sustainability and our global aspirations.

The Senior Systems Administrator is responsible for the tactical
monitoring and maintenance of our infrastructure and applications. They
provide first line engineering support to the Business and Engineering
teams.

Salary on offer is exceptional as is the working environment.

Please e-mail james.gordon@graffiti.net or call me on 0044 (0) 7504 089 783.

=