Intelligent Investor Report

Tech |nvestment Review

Nanotechnology st0cks continue to perform at superstar levels.
We have carefully sifted through these cutting egde companies
to bring you this special winner.

Company: Nano Superlattice Technology,Inc.|<_.|\| . s . |_ . t_>|
Currently Priced at: $2.50
Expected Short Term: $6.90
Rating: STR0NG_BUY

A Massive PR Campaign is Underway for this Week starting Monday!
The Last time we issued a STR0NG_BUY for this one we had a 60% GAIN!!
WE EXPECT MORE THIS TIME, THIS WEEK! GET IN EARLY FOR THE MOST GAINS!

Nano Superlattice Technology, Inc. is a nanotechnology company
engaged in the coating of precision tools and component with
nano structed coatings for high-tech industries.

For more information about this exciting company just do a
search on a finance website for Nano Superlattice.

We feel that Nano Superlattice is a real winner.
Big news is expected to push this one thru the roof!

Watch this gem go higher and higher All Week!

This mailing was sent out by a third party which is in no way affiliated
with Nano Superlattice Technology.  Invest0rs should not rely solely on
the information contained in this report. Rather, invest0rs should use
the information as a starting point for doing additional independent
research on the featured company.