Re: Consultants in Monroe, MI?

> > I'm looking for a Debian consultant who would be willing to do small
> > amounts of work in the Monroe MI area.  Email me if you're interested.
> > Thanks,
> > 	Dale

> "MI" stands for Milan (Italy) ???

Sorry, feel free to call me a "dumb American" - making assumptions about
abbreviations of the US States... :-) I meant Monroe, Michigan, USA.  The
work should be super minimal - basically deal with any any problems that
can't be resolved remotely on a machine that I set up for a client and
leave up there.  (I'm 3 hours away.)

No one has come forward yet - anyone interested?

Thanks!
	Dale
--
Dale E. Martin, Clifton Labs, Inc.