Re: Consultants in Monroe, MI?

In risposta a Paolo Redaelli del 10-Jun-2001 alle 14:50'53" +0200 :
> It's nice to see that Debian consultants do exist in Milan (Italy).
                        ^^^^^^
I subscribed the list just because i think have enough skills to work
on any projects that involed Unix, GNU/Linux and Debian GNU/Linux
however i'm moving to Rome (need to see the sun :-P )

> Nice thing. Well, I catch the occasion to ask:
> * which are usual fees for consultants in Italy?
I think that for "one shot" (few days) them are from 800.000 lire (400 euro)
to 1.200.000 lire (600 euro). For long project they'll cost 600.000 lire (300 euro).

> * do they work remotely?
I'm employed, so personally i prefer to work remotely. I think that there are a lot
of people that prefer to work this way.

> * do they prefer be paid hourly/daily/per incident ?
I think that there is not a standard. Personally i prefer for "incident".

If somebody is looking for some consultant in Italy, we (as ILS - Italian Linux Society)