Re: Looking for commercial consulting in the EU or world-wide

>The call that "Arbeitsgemeinschaften".

We are still struggling w/ farvenugen, made more interesting by the merger of
merced and chryls, think they'll take away the speed limits ???

> I'll gladly develop a telephony application to route support/sales
> calls and provide info.
In Debian ??

  Not sure I could afford an international toll
> free number and the lines that this would take, but the phone system
> is a no-brainer.
It could route thru the net as a voice mail message, allowing the consultant(s)
to decide whether they want to work on the project.

Frankly it seems like a internte voice type of no-brainer, eliminating the
tolls/tarifs.

> > A routing algorithm for orders and requests.
> > A financial clearing system.
I am in the financial clearing industry, it is excessively complicated.  That
alone will be the worst part.  Thru my club I will be advocating internet and
other communications construction be allowed to progress in and unlimited and
fully competitive way.  We could potentially triple the internet user base in
just a few years.

> That sounds expensive.  Why don't we all ask all the rich people/companies we
> know if they would like to sponsor such a thing?  Just a suggestion.

When it comes to contracting, clients are looking for a specific type of
arrangement, developed far before the web.  I spent a few months trying to
network such a market here in NY, and it was clear that they time is not yet
here but maybe soon.

All in all, it sounds to me much like any other international b2b operation,
and maybe thats a good clue of where to start.

=====
John van Vlaanderen