Re: Looking for commercial consulting in the EU or world-wide

What about Linuxcare and VA?  Don't they have overseas offices?

We don't exactly fit the bill, but if they are debian-based phone
systems, we would be glad to talk to them.  We don't support
non-telecommunications apps or generic boxes, however, and we are only
in the U.S. as well.

OST - the open source telecom corporation
Rich Bodo | rsb@ostel.com | 650-964-4-OST