Re: Debian Professionals Association, last try

On Mar 16, Martin Schulze decided to present us with:
> Lalo Martins wrote:
> > Every time I bring the topic up it generates some enthusiastic
> > traffic and then dies. I'm really interested in such an
> > association, but that won't work without associates. So, the
> > interested people could please step forward?
>
> This doesn't work.  YOU have to step forward if you want it to
> be done.  If you don't have the energy to do that, get somebody
> else - or bring it up until s/o steps forward.

It's a collective effort. I'm a teacher, not a consultant, so
I'm doing what I do well - curricula. I'm also organizing
things. But I can't write a proposal about certifications, for
example.

BTW, the "qa" I refer to in some other message you replied today
is not qa about Debian, but qa in the Association - assuring
that the services that members provide when representing the
Association have enought quality for the Association's name to
be worth anything.

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----