Re: Debian Professionals Association, last try

On Mar 16, Martin Schulze decided to present us with:
> Lalo Martins wrote:
> > Every time I bring the topic up it generates some enthusiastic
> > traffic and then dies. I'm really interested in such an
> > association, but that won't work without associates. So, the
> > interested people could please step forward?
> >
> > We already have an offer for webspace. Alas, two.
>
> I wonder what's wrong with the regular debian.org webspace.

Joey, I'd really love to have you in the Association. But I
suspect you didn't understand the idea :-)

Assuming you did:

Yes, debian.org would be a cool place to host the Association,
_if_ the association is affiliated with the Project. I didn't
even think of this hipothesis, because I see no benefit for the
Project; but perhaps this is something we want to talk about.

On the other hand, if you really didn't understand the idea of
the Association, mail me privately and I'll be glad to be more
verbose about it.

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----