Re: down to business

On Mar 10, David H. Gay decided to present us with:
> As I said before, we can host the web site at www.progworks.net a
> Debian powered ISP. Where I among other things am the sysadmin.
> Do we have a domain name that should be registered? If somebody
> has web pages for the Debian Consultants, I can set up a the web
> site.

Thanks.

As for the domain, it depends on the name, right? If we're going
with the name I suggested, I'd suggest the domain
"debianpro.com" or something.

Also, perhaps we should get in touch with SPI about using the
Debian trademark; I may do the informal negotiation and later
someone in US gets trough the paperwork.

I think the best initial webpage would be a simple text
explaining what we're trying to do and how to contact us
(currently, this list).

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----