Re: down to business

On Wed, Mar 10, 1999 at 05:23:00PM -0600, David H. Gay wrote:
> As I said before, we can host the web site at www.progworks.net a
> Debian powered ISP. Where I among other things am the sysadmin.
> Do we have a domain name that should be registered? If somebody
> has web pages for the Debian Consultants, I can set up a the web
> site.
>
> Dave Gay
> doctor@progworks.net (dgay@program-works.com)

And I would definately devote a certain amount of time to organizing this
effort's web prescence with quality content/interfaces, of course after its
constitution and bylaws are ratified (which is *always* the first
step).

	But, even before this, a head count is needed, and if it appears
that a small group of people will be undertaking a *large* organizational
responsibility to get this ball rolling, allowances for reimbursement for
time have to be made in the constitution. Perhaps periodic membership dues
and such.

	I personally think, that if this is approached, it should be
approached as an official business operation, with the form of a Limited
Liability Partnership.

Anybody feel like stepping forward and helping out? ;^)

--
..Aaron Van Couwenberghe... ..vanco@sonic.net.. ..aaronv@debian.org....
	Berlin:			http://www.berlin-consortium.org

"...Nothing astonishes men so much as common sense and plain dealing..."
	-- Ralph Waldo Emerson