Bug#665747: Bug#613484: /usr/bin/ecl missing in 11.1.1-4
- Subject: Bug#665747: Bug#613484: /usr/bin/ecl missing in 11.1.1-4
- From: email@example.com (Ivo De Decker)
- Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 23:29:45 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20120818212943.GA20188@ugent.be>
- In-reply-to: <CAMr=8w6wj7uyx5KALbYhu8EcQ2V-qmwJwq_VCN5_nosKZm2AbA@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <alpine.DEB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <CAMr=8w6sLLnxpOmmdWb0Gw2wpXjSEMsQhqPOfV7LR7HM_OndtQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAMr=8w6wj7uyx5KALbYhu8EcQ2V-qmwJwq_VCN5_nosKZm2AbA@mail.gmail.com>
notfound 665747 11.1.1-4
fixed 665747 11.1.1-4
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 01:10:16AM +0800, Aron Xu wrote:
> >> It seems that the problem has been fixed in unstable already?
> > I *think* this is a different issue (due to c-l-c removal) and will do
> > some tests for squeeze-wheezy updates. Can you please push you changes
> > for stable into a branch on the git repository so I can use these?
> The change for stable is simply removing debian/postrm, which is a
> minimal fix for the problem to make the package work again. I see the
> only reference related to c-l-c removal in ecl package is
> debian/postrm, which has been already removed in the unstable version
> for some time.
It seems this bug is fixed in unstable, so changing found and fixed versions.