Bug#594178: closed by Peter Van Eynde <email@example.com> (Bug#592768: fixed in clisp 1:2.49-1)
- Subject: Bug#594178: closed by Peter Van Eynde <firstname.lastname@example.org> (Bug#592768: fixed in clisp 1:2.49-1)
- From: email@example.com (Mehdi Dogguy)
- Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 15:08:59 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20101224140859.GA6584@dogguy.org>
- In-reply-to: <handler.594178.D592768.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <E1PBQwx-0007VH-Vf@franck.debian.org> <email@example.com> <handler.594178.D592768.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 0, Debian Bug Tracking System <owner at bugs.debian.org> wrote:
> clisp (1:2.49-1) experimental; urgency=low
> * Use libsigsegv 2.8 should fix a few issues. (Closes: 566686)
> * conflict against libreadline6 as it would be illegal to link
> against that. (Closes: 553741)
> * Use bash for clisp-link (Closes: #530054)
> * New upstream version (Closes: #462742)3
> * Redid debianization from scratch.
> (Closes: #504514,#177057,#462085, #488042, #462088, #433592, #433596)
> * Dropped conflicts with ancient versions of clisp.
> * Changed build system on powerpc, the resulting image
> passes all tests, so should Closes: #592768
Do you intend to fix #592768 in Squeeze as well? Please note that
packaging changes (that do not fix RC bugs) and new upstream releases
are not accepted at this stage.