[no subject]

  Setting up common-lisp-controller (7.4+nmu1) ...

  Configuration file `/etc/lisp-config.lisp'
   ==> File on system created by you or by a script.
   ==> File also in package provided by package maintainer.
     What would you like to do about it ?  Your options are:
      Y or I  : install the package maintainer's version
      N or O  : keep your currently-installed version
        D     : show the differences between the versions
        Z     : start a shell to examine the situation
   The default action is to keep your current version.
  *** lisp-config.lisp (Y/I/N/O/D/Z) [default=N] ? dpkg: error processing
common-lisp-controller (--configure):
   EOF on stdin at conffile prompt
  dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of cl-asdf:
   cl-asdf depends on common-lisp-controller (>= 5.11); however:
    Package common-lisp-controller is not configured yet.
  dpkg: error processing cl-asdf (--configure):
  dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of sbcl:
   sbcl depends on common-lisp-controller (>= 5.11); however:
    Package common-lisp-controller is not configured yet.
  dpkg: error processing sbcl (--configure):
   common-lisp-controller
   cl-asdf
   sbcl

I'm not really sure where this bug belongs too, though. common-lisp-controller
alone upgrades successfully (see
http://piuparts.debian.org/lenny2squeeze/source/c/common-lisp-controller.html) -
also the version tested here (7.4+nmu1) does neither exist in squeeze nor
sid. So I will issue a retest now too.

cheers,
	Holger