Question regarding to the status of Debian 11 (bullseye) AMIs

Hi Debian Cloud Team,

This is Bing Yu, a software engineer from NetApp. I am working on a project using Debian 11 and I realised our official Debian 11 (bullseye) AMIs for Amazon EC2 hasn’t been updated since Oct 2023https://wiki.debian.org/Cloud/AmazonEC2Image/Bullseye

Debian community used maintained this AMI more frequently but that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. Consider Debian 11 is still active version of Debian, do we still expect an update on Debian 11 (bullseye) AMIs for Amazon EC2 coming soon?

Thanks very much,

Bing