Processed (with 5 errors): Reassign to cloud-init

> reassign 1052535 cloud-init
Bug #1052535 [netplan.io] netplan.io: Unusable dual-stack configuration generated
Bug reassigned from package 'netplan.io' to 'cloud-init'.
No longer marked as found in versions netplan.io/0.106-2.
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #1052535 to the same values previously set
> Thank you for your bug report.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> Checking the Netplan source code, it should not be able to generate a systemd-networkd configuration broken in this specific way.
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> IIUC from message #10, you're using cloud-init network config "version: 1", which means cloud-init will directly generate the systemd-networkd configuration. Cloud-init's passthrough to Netplan is only used on network config "version: 2".
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> Another indication for that is your generated networkd configuration file is generated in:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
> /etc/systemd/network/10-cloud-init-eth0.network:
Unknown command or malformed arguments to command.
Too many unknown commands, stopping here.

1052535: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=1052535
Debian Bug Tracking System