Re: Finding new home for our builds and other security sensitive stuff

On Sun, Mar 06, 2022 at 04:40:24PM -0800, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> Are you not satisfied that the salsa issues have been addressed with the
> latest maintenance?  We are now running a current Gitlab release, at
> least.

I was talking about a Vault for our secrets.  That's the priority now.

But yes, I know that none of the issues with Salsa have been addressed
in any way.  They did an upgrade to Bullseye, so the database version is
new enough now.  But even this problem will show up again and again.

Bastian

--
I'm a soldier, not a diplomat.  I can only tell the truth.
		-- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3198.9