Re: Next team meeting: Wed Fed 9 @20:00UTC

Hello everyone,

Here are my notes from today's discussion topics.

Cloud mirror domain
-------------------

After some clarifying discussion and no major objections, we've decided to move
ahead with registering a new domain for cloud mirrors.

Image finder
------------

Arthur has begun organizing a student project around the image finder.  A bunch
of folks are interested, including people who want to be more involved with
packaging and translations for Debian.  This sounds great!

A staging installation will be setup to help with deployments at
staging-image-finder.debian.net.

Code reviews

Bastian pointed out that we're falling behind on code reviews, and he's right.
I hope to have time to review at least some over the next week or two.  If you have time, it'd be a great help!

We discussed that some do not have enough background & context.  If you try to
review on and aren't sure about context, please ask - even that will help move
us forward.

Thanks,
Ross