Re: GCP Cloud Resources

Hi,

There's a wiki page that references hosting possibilities for Debian
services:
https://wiki.debian.org/ServicesHosting#Outside_the_Debian_infrastructure
It might be a good idea to keep it updated if we have possibilities
inside GCP in addition to the other providers listed there.

Also AWS isn't listed there, while I'm quite sure that there's a way to
use resources there as well.

Lucas