Re: Next team meeting: Wed Nov 10 @20:00UTC?

On Mon, Nov 08, 2021 at 02:58:55PM +0100, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> > Our next team meeting is scheduled for Wed, Nov 10.  But there's been a request
> > for adjusting the time to 20:00UTC.  Is anyone *unable* to attend at 20:00UTC?
> >
> > Either way, I'll see you on jitsi at:
> >  https://jitsi.debian.social/DebianCloudMeeting20211110
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Ross
>
> I'll be there.

As will I, though I may need to leave about 10-15 minutes before the
scheduled end.

> One thing I'd like to discuss during the session: IPv6 only instances.
>
> It does work for me on OpenStack (using "--config-drive true" as we
> don't have the IPv6 metadata server activated... yet), however, ifupdown
> waits for 120 seconds for IPv4. I'm really not sure if there's a way to
> fix this... but it'd be nice.

Does `systemctl is-system-running` show "running", or has
networking.service (or something else) failed due to the DHCP timeout?

I think we should be able to handle this situation better if we move to
systemd-networkd for bookworm, but fixing bullseye might be harder.

noah