Re: Latest Stretch Cloud kernel won't boot on 64 core Azure VMs

Hi Matthias

Please fix your MUA.  You are not doing appropriate quoting of text, so
missing a whole quoting level and making it hard to see what you wrote
and what not.

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 08:07:38AM +0000, Matthias Bach wrote:
>     Kernel packages are maintained by the kernel team, and this should
>     probably be opened as a bug against the appropriate version of
>     src:linux.  Only a subset of the kernel team is actively focusing on the
>     stretch LTS kernels, but the bug report will be visible to them.
> Thanks, I'll try that, then. (

There is a known bug at least in 5.10 with larger VM sizes.  But I did
not manage to look into it.

But this might actually be the same problem.

So yes, pleast just open a bug report against src:linux.

Bastian