Packaging ignition inside cloud team

Hi Cloud team,

I am currently packaging the Ignition[0] tool, CoreOS's pre-boot
configuration utility, for Debian.

It will be used by the Garden Linux[1] project, initiated by SAP, who are
working together with credativ GmbH to minimise the diff between their
project and vanilla Debian. The project lead and SAP and me had a talk
on it at the recent MiniDebConf in Regensburg[2].

While I am packaging ignition's dependencies in the Go Packaging Team,
I was wondering whether the Cloud Team would be a better place for
Ignition itself. It will be a fairly trivial package, and will be
low-maintenance to keep up to date.

Does anything speak against having ignition in the Cloud team?

Cheers,
Nik

[0] https://coreos.github.io/ignition/
[1] https://github.com/gardenlinux/gardenlinux