Processed: reassign 910654 to cloud-init ...

> reassign 910654 cloud-init
Bug #910654 [cloud.debian.org] cloud.debian.org: cloud-init apt module can't add GPG keys; dirmngr missing
Bug reassigned from package 'cloud.debian.org' to 'cloud-init'.
Ignoring request to alter found versions of bug #910654 to the same values previously set
Ignoring request to alter fixed versions of bug #910654 to the same values previously set
> retitle 910654 Relies on deprecated apt-key functionality for key installation
Bug #910654 [cloud-init] cloud.debian.org: cloud-init apt module can't add GPG keys; dirmngr missing
Changed Bug title to 'Relies on deprecated apt-key functionality for key installation' from 'cloud.debian.org: cloud-init apt module can't add GPG keys; dirmngr missing'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

910654: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=910654
Debian Bug Tracking System