Re: updates to section about cloud images in www.debian.org/distrib

On Mon, Aug 16, 2021 at 03:37:42PM -0700, Noah Meyerhans wrote:
> I'll open a merge request to update the existing links.  If anybody else
> is interested in a more complete rewrite of that section, please feel
> free.  I think it would be good to expand the wording a little bit to
> make it clear that we are the ones publishing to many of the common
> providers...

That's a good idea, I wrote something up here:
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/merge_requests/722

Azure's Marketplace doesn't seem to provide a trustworthy page that lists all
of the official images.  You have to search, and that finds all kinds of other
derived images... so I linked directly to the individual buster and bullseye
Azure images.

Ross