Re: GCP Cloud Resources

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 10:07:43AM -0500, Dan Lorenc wrote:
> Do you have any estimates for cost (for this and anything else that might
> need to be covered on GCP)? I might be able to find something.

At the moment it's:

 * ~1Tb of GCS
 * ~500Gb of GCE attached disk
 * 1 GCE instance (8Gb)
 * Network bandwidth (the bulk of the cost)

Last month the cost was ~150 GBP (close to 200 USD I think?).

I'd like to eventually migrate to Kubernetes containers, though
I presume that won't have a significant impact on the cost.

Jelmer

--
Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@jelmer.uk>
PGP Key: https://www.jelmer.uk/D729A457.asc