Re: Making a test version of Bullseye as a GCE image available?

Hi Ted!
We will work on this soon and try to get a working bullseye image in that project (which is not actively maintained and just sort of best effort). Primarily, we just need to get the build config for GCE bullseye working. We generally don't do this until exactly this point in thE Debian release cycle.

-----
Zach Marano
zmarano@google.com