referencing cloud images in bullseye release notes

We should be publishing release images for OpenStack and at least two
commercial cloud services approximately simultaneously with the bullseye
release.  I'd like to include a short notice about cloud image
availability in the release notes, but it's not entirely clear where it
should go.

Chapter 3 (Installation System) seems like a fairly logical place for
it, since booting a cloud VM can be seen as an "installation", but Ch. 3
currently focuses on d-i while the cloud images don't involve d-i at
all, so it's not an entirely natural fit.  Would a brief mention of
cloud availability in the ch 3 introduction, followed by more details in
a new section 3.2 make sense?

In the buster release notes, we mentioned Debian Live updates and the
Med Blend in Ch. 2 (What's new), so that would also seem to be an
option.

In a similar vein, Debian container base images are quite popular, and
it would be nice to mention their availability.  While they don't
currently meet requirements for us to label them "official" Debian
artifacts, reproducibly buildable images consisting of pure Debian bits
are available on https://docker.debian.net/ and are published to the
hub.docker.com public container registry.

Before I start writing anything, I'd be interested in hearing if anybody
has any strong preferences on these matters.

noah