Volunteer Job as System Maintainer / DevOps

Hello, This is Alireza,

It’s been years that I’m using Debian as the most stable operating system, I wanna join the group to compensate for the help that Debian has given to me I will be honored to work for the Debian community and be a part of it.
I do DevOps and System Maintenance, Mainly working with linux and I love linux to be improved in it, I’ll try my best to be the best for the opportunity that Debian will give to me.

I’ll send you my cv if you want, ( It’s sent in last email but I think it’s blocked )

Thank you for reading this email.