cloud-init 20.4

I just uploaded cloud-init 20.4 to unstable.  It'll be included in the
nightly sid cloud image builds that we publish in the next day or so.
If you can, please try launching one of them in whatever cloud
environment you can, with whatever bits of userdata configuration you
can throw at them.  File bug reports as appropriate.  It's somewhat
likely that this is the upstream version of cloud-init that gets shipped
with bullseye, so finding out early if something is wrong with it will
save pain later.

Thanks
noah