Re: Summary of 10/14 team meeting, Cloud Sprint 2020 info

On 2020-11-01 21:49:57 -0800 (-0800), Ross Vandegrift wrote:
[...]
> I was not able to find free tools to help setup a schedule.  I
> tried to create a doodle poll, but the number of time zones made
> it difficult.  I'm not sure how others have tackled this.
[...]

https://framadate.org/ is CeCILL-B licenced (OSI approved,
GPL/BSD/MIT compatible, probably DFSG compliant?) so you can
self-host it or use their *aaS hosted version at that site. It's
timezone-aware and internationalized, quite handy for globally
distributed communities (we've used it happily for ad-hoc scheduling
polls in OpenStack and other OIF communities).
--
Jeremy Stanley