Summary of 10/14 team meeting, Cloud Sprint 2020 info

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in getting this out.  At the last team meeting, we mostly
discussed items related to the proposed remote sprint.  We agreed on the
following:

1) We'd replace the November 11 meeting with the sprint.
2) Our time zones are too spread out for a synchronous meeting.
3) Individuals could run sessions at their chosen times.
4) A brief review of some suggested projects / discussions.

After some time, I'm not sure I think the format would be beneficial enough.
I'm finding it hard to find time/energy to organize mostly independent work.  If
someone else has time & is willing to take over, please by all means feel free.

In case there's interest, two challenges I looked into without solving:
- jitsi does not support recording, unless an attendee streams to youtube.
  #debian-social suggested OBS or simplescreenrecorder instead.  But I'm not an
  A/V expert, seems like this could easily be a difficult experience.
- I was not able to find free tools to help setup a schedule.  I tried to
  create a doodle poll, but the number of time zones made it difficult.  I'm
  not sure how others have tackled this.

I was planning to present a POC for some live image testing.  Instead, I'll use
that time to write up something for the list.

Ross