Re: Agenda for the cloud team BoF @debconf 20 online

On 8/23/20 11:49 PM, Thomas Goirand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please write items of the agenda of the BoF in here:
> https://pad.online.debconf.org/p/15-cloud-images-bof
>
> My idea was to push most important items first, then we see how far we
> can go.
>
> Can someone volunteer for item 1 (ie: quick retrospective on last year
> activity of the cloud team)? I wrote a bit, but that's clearly not enough.
>
> I wrote other stuff on that etherpad, but feel free to add more, and
> move things downward if you think they are less important.
>
> I'm not really sure I want to be the talk master, maybe that's the role
> of the delegates?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Thomas Goirand (zigo)

Bastian, Noah and myself had a quick discussion on IRC, that lead to
some edits in the etherpad, which is good, because I don't want to be
the sole author of the agenda.

I gave the link to the Jitsi URL for the BoF session to a few of us on
IRC (Thomas, Ross, Kula, and more...). Please join at least 10 minutes
before the scheduled time.

If I forgot anyone, please get in touch and I'll give you the link. In
fact, if you are a user of our image, please *DO* join the conversation
(ask me the URL...) and give us your feedback during the BoF.

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)