Re: smaller cloud images, raw cloud images

On Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 10:47:20PM -0700, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
> I think 15:00UTC was good for everyone except me.  If that's the best time for
> everyone else, and if someone takes over organizing, it'd be okay with me to
> reschedule.

I'm usually not able to make 1500.  It's end of business day, so there
are sometimes meetings with people on the west coast or I'm just in
transit and meeting for another one or two hours does not work.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Yes, it is written.  Good shall always destroy evil.
		-- Sirah the Yang, "The Omega Glory", stardate unknown