Re: smaller cloud images, raw cloud images

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your reply. If everyone is ok with Salsa's CI, good then, I
wont complain about it again. Though still this point:

On 8/11/20 1:04 AM, Ross Vandegrift wrote:>> the most blocking>> point
being that it is impossible to save an artifact bigger than 256MB.>>
This prevents me from building an Octavia image, for example...> > I
agree, this limit is an issue.  It sounds like we might have some>
progress on shrinking the images more.  But we'll inevitably run into>
this limit again in the future.  The last time it came up, Bastian said>
the salsa admins would not consider changing it.
...this is the biggest concern, and we're not seeing any progress or
even ideas on how to fix this situation. I agree shrinking image size is
not the way to go.

>> I also would like to discuss (here) if we could move the regular meeting
>> time to business hours, because really, I hate the evening meetings
>> because either I'm busy, or I just forget. If I remember well, the
>> reason it was on the evening was because of Serpent, who's not part of
>> the team anymore. Is there anyone else for who a late afternoon (to be
>> US timezone inclusive...) meeting wouldn't be convenient?
>
> From the previous thread, it looks like 17:00UTC was the next best time.
> Would that count as business hours?  If so, I'll raise this during this
> week's meeting.

That's 19:00 local time, which is dinner time. No go for me... 15:00 UTC
would work, otherwise keep current time.

Thomas