Cloud image finder merge request

Hi,

In this merge request:
https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/-/merge_requests/89

I added support for oslo.config configuration of the db connection
parameter, and a /usr/bin/debian-cloud-image-finder-db-recreate.
However, that command line tool fails to create the tables, that being
with MySQL or postgress.

Can someone have a look and see why it's not working? I've tried to
trace it, and it goes up to connecting the db (so the config file
parsing thing works), but I couldn't go further...

Arthur, do you have any idea what I missed?

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)