Re: awscli2

On Sat, Jul 04, 2020 at 01:20:05PM +0900, Hideki Yamane wrote:
>  Just a question, is there any plan to provide awscli ver.2?

Nothing firm.  It contains quite a few breaking changes from v1, so care
should be taken when updating to it.  v1 still receives bug fixes and
updates to support AWS API changes, so it's not a matter of great
urgency.

It's probably worth considering whether we want to try and get it
packaged in time for inclusion in bullseye, though.  I can certainly
envision v1 smelling a bit stale by the end of bullseye's lifetime.

noah