Re: Publishing raw generic{,cloud} images without tar, and without compression, plus versionning of point releases

    > It'd be really great if you could implement this. I tried quickly to do
    > that on images produced by the team, but also failed quickly and gave up
    > quickly too! :)
I guess truncating a raw image with GPT fails because the secondary
GPT at the end of the disk will be destroyed.
gparted (and maybe parted itself) can be used to fix this after
truncate. I will look deeper into this.

--
regards Thomas