From: Bastian Blank <bastian.blank@credativ.de>
Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2020 8:43 AM
To: Rakesh Ginjupalli <Rakesh.Ginjupalli@microsoft.com>; Iqbal Shahid <iqshah@microsoft.com>
Cc: debian-cloud@lists.debian.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Latest Debian image of all release offers missing on Public Azure

Hi Rakesh, hi Iqbal

Today we where informed by someone that the latest image for Debian 9 on Public Azure had gone missing.  I checked the publication and the image was in fact gone.  I checked Debian 10 and there the latest image was missing as well.

So at least the following images got removed somehow:
- credativ:Debian:9:9.20200210.1
- Debian:debian-10:10:0.20200511.260

I did another publication run to restore them, so they are back now.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Bastian Blank