Re: Official Docker Images

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 05:39:34PM -0400, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
>    > This has been discussed /ad nauseum/ within debian-cloud.
>    sorry, I'm late to the party.
>
>    can you give me some pointers or at least date ranges so that I can catch
>    up in the list archives?

Roughly 2016-2019.  It was discussed at every cloud-team in-person
sprint, as well as on mailing lists.  You can find the minutes from the
sprints at https://gobby.debian.org/export/Sprints/, and the list
archives should be reasonably searchable.  There were probably
discussions on IRC as well, but those are not officially archived.

noah