Re: List of stuff running on the Debian AWS account

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 09:01:00PM -0300, Antonio Terceiro wrote:
> > the instances were created by hand but their setup is automated.
> >
> > > For some background, the AWS account under which these instances are
> > > running is owned by an individual DD, not SPI/Debian. We have created a
> > > new account that is properly manageable and officially recognized by
> > > SPI. We'd like to migrate as much as possible to the new account.
> > >
> > > The old account won't go away completely, as it is where the pre-buster
> > > AMIs live, and they can't be migrated between accounts. So there's not
> > > an immediate sense of urgency, but we'd like to get things moved as soon
> > > as possible.
> > >
> > > Practically speaking, moving services to the new account will involve
> > > launching replacement instances. If they were created/managed by a tool,
> > > rather than by hand, this is much easier, hence Bastian's question.
> >
> > what is the process of getting access to the new account?
>
> ping?
>
> I am willing to migrate Debian CI to the new account, but I need to be
> able to do it.

Hi, this is not forgotten.  We have some work that's blocked on AWS
taking some action to associate a new AWS account with the appropriate
billing organization, so we aren't quite in a position to let you start
migrating right now.

Please stay tuned.

noah