Re: Octavia image for OpenStack (merge request closed by Bastian)

On Sat, Apr 04, 2020 at 07:02:14PM +0200, Thomas Lange wrote:
> Just for finding the relevant sources easier. Here's the link to the
> MR and the discussion during the sprint:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/debian-cloud-images/-/merge_requests/197
> https://gobby.debian.org/export/Sprints/CloudSprint2019/2-%20Building%20images

Thanks for the pointer Thomas.  I reviewed the notes.  At the sprint, we agreed
to try this and reevaluate before the bullseye release.  We should follow
through with that plan - it'll give us a test-case for app-specific images, and
it doesn't commit us to long-term maintenance of an app-specific image.

I think that addresses Bastian's concern with consensus, so I'm going to reopen
the merge request.

Ross