Re: Image Finder Updates

Hi Emmanuel,

Thanks for your report.

Today we applied one hotfix to this problem.
https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/image-finder/-/merge_requests/85

According to our tests, the icons are working fine now.

Cheers,
Arthur Diniz

Em sex., 3 de abr. de 2020 às 11:11, Emmanuel Kasper <emmanuel@libera.cc> escreveu:
Le 03/04/2020 à 00:00, Arthur Diniz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> In this and last week, I released some updates for Image Finder that I
> want to share.

Hi Arthur
Great, looks fresh and healthy ! :)

I don't have the icons close to the Buttons(just an ugly square) could
it be that the font awesome files are missing from the static directory ?

Seems the font-awesome.css want to find the fonts there as it has
src: url('../fonts/fontawesome-webfont.eot?v=4.7.0');

Manu

--
You know an upstream is nice when they even accept m68k patches.
  - John Paul Adrian Glaubitz, Debian OpenJDK maintainer