Re: Octavia image for OpenStack (merge request closed by Bastian)

Le 04/04/2020 à 19:02, Thomas Lange a écrit :
> Just for finding the relevant sources easier. Here's the link to the
> MR and the discussion during the sprint:
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-team/debian-cloud-images/-/merge_requests/197
> https://gobby.debian.org/export/Sprints/CloudSprint2019/2-%20Building%20images

Hej Thomas (x2)
I can't comment on the sprint, but for the merge request, do you intend
to have disk images built via the gitlab daily job and distributed via
cloud.debian.org ?
I ask this because in that case it would need an entry in .gitlab-ci.yml

--
You know an upstream is nice when they even accept m68k patches.
  - John Paul Adrian Glaubitz, Debian OpenJDK maintainer