Testing cloud-init 20.1

Hi,

For the release team to accept a new version of 20.1, we need to test
it. Happyaron already tested it with success on Aliyun, Tencent Cloud,
and Huawei Cloud. We need to test it with Azure, GCE, AWS and OpenStack,
with the image we're currently generating for Buster.

Please also note that Noah removed the cloud-utils dependency from the
package (it is now downgraded to Recommends), because in some use case,
it makes sense not to have it. So to avoid regression, we will have to
modify our image to re-add this dependency. There are tools like vcs-run
that our users may use (so it's not only limited to growpart).

Cheers,

Thomas Goirand (zigo)