Buster AMI interface names

Hi

I'm happily using the new Buster AMI, but I noticed that the image has
consistent device naming enabled, so my instances have their single
interface called "ens5".
The Stretch AMIs have that disabled (net.ifnames=0) so there it's just "eth0".

The Stretch AMI has this in /etc/default/grub:
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="quiet elevator=noop console=tty console=ttyS0 net.ifnames=0"

While Buster has this:
GRUB_CMDLINE_LINUX="console=tty0 console=ttyS0,115200 earlyprintk=ttyS0,115200"

I can of course manually fix this during instantiation, but that
requires an additional reboot and makes deployment harder than it
should be (or, than it is with Stretch).

Could this perhaps be added to the next build?

Many thanks

--
Dick Visser
Trust & Identity Service Operations Manager