Re: Plans for Vagrant Base boxes for Debian 11 / Bullseye

Le 09/10/2019 à 22:39, Tomasz Rybak a écrit :

> Thanks for taking care of Vagrant. Do you think we should
> discuss it during sprint (even though you won't be there),
> or possibly on IRC (e.g. during our monthly meetings)?

Hej Tomasz

well if there is any topic to be raised, I'll keep an eye on IRC and I
will try to answer the same day

> And - do you need some help from team?

Vagrant LXC boxes have currently no maintainer, Kurt (Kremitzki) (DM)
said he could help uploading, let's see what's happen there.

Appart from that, I hope that the sprint will be an occasion to share
the knowledge about the great build system Bastian made, so other
persons can work / contribute on it :)

cheers

Emmanuel

--
You know an upstream is nice when they even accept m68k patches.
  - John Paul Adrian Glaubitz, Debian OpenJDK maintainer