Re: Sprint 2019

On 2019-10-09 21:19:55 +0200 (+0200), Thomas Goirand wrote:
[...]
> I'll reach Boston on Saturday evening, do you have any suggestion
> on what to visit on Sunday? Are shops open on Sundays? I'll be
> looking for a pair of jeans for my son...

There will definitely still be a ton of shops open on Sunday. Are
you staying in Cambridge (near MIT main campus)? Granted, asking
where to buy jeans in Boston is sort of like asking where to buy
Jeans in Paris (okay, maybe not exactly... the Boston MSA population
is ~25% that of the Paris MSA, but it's an analogy, okay?).

You can also take the red line on the T from Kendall station by MIT
into Boston and there's an overwhelming amount of shopping. Hop off
at Park Street station and check out Boston Common and Public
Garden, or transfer there to the green line (any of them) and head
over to Copley station where you can see the Public Library or shop
in the massive mall at the Prudential Center. I swear I'm not a tour
guide. Oh though also there are plenty of city tour companies (some
with offices and stops just across the street from the Common too).

But honestly, if you just wander aimlessly in Cambridge you'll
stumble over all manner of interesting shops, restaurants and parks
too. It's a great place to just take walks.
--
Jeremy Stanley