Re: Testing box for this year?

On Wed, Sep 11, 2019 at 11:40:50AM -0400, Santiago Torres-Arias wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying to use the vagrant testing64 to run some builds but
> running apt dist-upgrade is quite burdensome.
> I wonder if a build of the testing64 machine with bullseye is planned.

Yes, it is planned.  If it for 2019? I don't known.

Where will it happen?  How to help to make it possible?
That is what I wonder about.

Please share your knowledge with your community.
Especialy if it is something simple as
  "The complete process is documented at proto://host.na.me/path/to/doc"

Regards
Geert Stappers